"Las Vegas Hotel - Downtown Las Vegas" The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa Tip by tmyroniak

The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa, Las Vegas: 3,112 reviews and 4 photos

It's been several years since I've stayed there, but I just found my notes since my last trip...

The hotel is near the Greyhound Bus terminal downtown Las Vegas (not near the Strip). There was a drunk passed out on the sidewalk directly in front of the hotel lobby. Upon entering, I noticed that the carpets were filthy there was no one at the reservation desk and the elevators were not working. The ice machine didn't work on my floor, the TV didn't work at all, the bathtub was clogged and there was water spilled in the stairwell that we had to climb to get to our room. The key we were given didn't unlock the door, and the security guard took 20 minutes to find the correct key. This is what happends when you wait until the last minute to book a room in Las Vegas when there is a big event (such as a professional boxing match) and there are no rooms available.

Since then, the area has been renovated but I've never been back to this hotel. It may be better, maybe still the same...

Address: 160 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Near Greyhound terminal downtown Las Vegas.
Phone: +1 702-836-5900
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.westin.com/lasvegas

• Written Feb 3, 2003

More Hotels in Las Vegas (1)

Comments

tmyroniak Visits Here Frequently!

tmyroniak

“it's better to have it and not need it...”

Have you been to Las Vegas?