"Place saint Georges" Parc Georges-Brassens Tip by GUYON
Parc Georges-Brassens, Paris: 4 reviews and 11 photos
Located between Opera and Pigalle, the place Saint Georges is completly unknown by the tourists.
Though, it is a charming round place with a fountain and the Gavarni's bust (a sculptor famous for his "Lorettes" = prostitutes).
Around the place, the Thiers House destroyed by the Commune in 1871 and rebuilt by his wife's family, an actors school and the antique shop you see on the picture.
For romanticism amateurs.
The Musee de la Vie Romantique is nearby (12 rue de Chaptal a free museum).
othercontact: Metro : St Georges
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (29)
More Reviews (154)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels