"History, Culture, Beauty, Hospitality, Love......." Turkey Favorite Tip by kedi+

Turkey General: 528 reviews and 494 photos

Favorite thing: Turkey represents a cultural mixture of east and west while it bridges Europea and Asia. She combines natural beauties with its 1000-year-old heritage. Thus giving today's travelers a unique opportunity to learn and enjoy the life and culture in this geography called Asia Minor.

For more information visit: www.exploreturkey.com

Fondest memory: I'm away from my country since 5th of November. For the last time I was there was the last summer and I was there for four months. I've been in Istanbul and I did some short visits to the cities around like Yalova, Bursa...

ISTANBUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I miss the most when I am away from Istanbul? The very meaning part of Turkey for me.. I miss her soul basicly... I miss Bosphorus, with its coloured 100-150 and more years old big big houses.. I miss her green.. A metropolitan city with over 10 million abitants and she still wears green, possible? This is Istanbul, she is always out of the line... 8)
Taksim, Ortakoy, Besiktas, Ciragan, Karakoy, Eminonu, Bebek, raki, fish, Turkish food, Turk faces, Turk songs, mosques, churchs, sinagogs together....
You should see her at april, may, june,... but also at autumn she is nice... With the fragile lights of the sun in the early times of the spring she changes color.. She wears the pink of Judas-trees... Her make up tempts you but she is so natural and pure..

Smiles... And says..
See you soon... ;)

• Updated Jan 31, 2003

Comments

kedi+

“Miyaf!”