"Kemer" Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Things to Do Tip by Weissdorn
Turkey Things to Do: 1,137 reviews and 1,882 photos
Kemer is a really nice harbor, which is one of the locations for exclusive vacations in Turkey (Antalya). The town has a real Beverly Hills flair, with it's water world park, tennis courts, yacht club, and exclusive shopping.
It's not far away from Phaselis, which is only about one km away. This place was settled by the Rhodians in the 7 B.C. and apparently used to be the most important port city for the East Lycian Coast. At the west end you can see Hadrian's Gate.
More Reviews (65)
- See All Osmanic Empire Soldiers
- No Suitcases, Please!
- See All Friendships
- See All Go Sailing!
- See All The Friendly Guys Standing Outside the...
- See All Wine Bars in Turkey
- See All Renting a Car in Southern Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- See All Inside the Yacht
- See All Negotiate the Price, Then Order a Meal!
- Spiraling down to the Turquoise Sea
- See All Their Motto is "Dance Your Pants Off"
Weissdorn's Related Pages
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels