Budget accommodation: "Ole Hostel" Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Hotel Tip by SirRichard
Madrid Hotels: 499 reviews and 587 photos
This brand new backpackers hostel is located in a classical Madrid neighbourhood: Malasaña, not far from the touristic centre, in a typical madridian building (see photo).
Managed by a bunch of friendly young people, the hostel has dorms (4-12 beds) and doubles, laundry, living room, kitchen and lockers. Everything is brand new, clean and colourful decorated.
Beds in Dorms are normally 18 euros, but they have an opening offer of 16 euros.
For more info, pics of the rooms and how to get there, visit their web page.
Address: Manuela Malasaña 23 1º Floor
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Metro: San Bernardo or Bilbao.
Phone: Phone / Fax: (0034) 91-446-5165
More Reviews (155)
- See All WI-FI in the buses
- See All Lope de Vega Museum
- See All Madrid by Segway
- See All "Doña Manolita" for Xmas Lottery
- See All Cafe Reporter
- See All Cerveceria Cervantes
- See All Parades and demonstrations
- See All TIO PEPE ad at Puerta del Sol
- See All La Sierra (mountains)
- See All Xanadu Shopping Mall
- See All Fortune tellers in the Retiro Park
- See All Hire a cell phone
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels