"Linnanmäki - Amusement Park" Linnanmaki Amusement Park Tip by Scandic
Linnanmaki Amusement Park, Helsinki: 2 reviews and 1 photos
I think that this tourist trap is worth of visiting. I loved this plave when I was a kid and it was absolutely the highlight of summer to go to Linnanmäki.
This park has it's own colourful history and there is a wonderful wooden roller coaster, which is not that wild as it's cousins are in U.S. but it's made of wood and you can really feel it.
Address: Tivolikuja 1, 00510 Helsinki
Phone: +358 (0)9 773991
More Tourist Traps in Helsinki (1)
More Reviews (48)
- See All Indian food in deep downtown
- See All An excellent Travel Agency and I am just...
- See All Over the Roofs
- See All My favourite summer club
- See All My favourite gym
- See All Churchies in your mind?
- See All Very wonderful movie 'theater'
- See All Bookstore for all book lovers (included...
- See All Urho Kekkonen's museum, Tamminiemi
- See All If you want some quality...(and you are...
- Crazy swimmers
Been to Helsinki?Share your travels with the world!
Scandic's Related Pages
Have you been to Helsinki?Share Your Travels