"Museo Cortijo de Miraflores" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by Carmela71
Museums, Marbella: 11 reviews and 13 photos
the owners of this cortijo, were freinds of mine,a nd they gave it to the townhall, as it was one of the oldest in marbella.
The museum opened in June 2001, houses a collection of oil, a permanent selection of 17th, 18th and 19th century paintings and an audio visual library and various visiting exhibitions.
This old house also has a garden of historic and botanical interest.
Address: Avda. del Trapiche, s/n. Marbella.
Directions: Entrance is from the C/Jose Luis Morales y Marin and C/San Pedro Alcantara
Entrance to the museum is free. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 11.00 to 14.00 and from 18.00 to 21.00.
Phone: 952 90 27 14
More Reviews (124)
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Hipercor at Puerto banus
- See All Indian Restaurants at Marbella
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All Chicking flights information of Malaga...
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels