Hostal Raymondi: "Jamon anyone" Top 5 Page for this destination Huaraz Restaurant Tip by richiecdisc
Huaraz Restaurants: 15 reviews and 13 photos
Small hostal eatery with decently priced breakfasts and somewhat expensive though delicious fruit shakes.
Favorite Dish: The local jamon (ham) is well worth a try.
Address: Raymondi 820
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (23)
- See All Film types and lenses...
- See All Parque Nacional Huascaran
- See All Moneumento Nacional Wilcahuain Ruin
- See All Enjoy the majesty surrounding Huaraz
- See All Beware of dogs...
- See All chick chick chick
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Huaraz?Share Your Travels