"My Favorite Hogan to show Tourist." Top 5 Page for this destination Page Off The Beaten Path Tip by Grazina
Page Off The Beaten Path: 34 reviews and 64 photos
This hogan stand alone even now when I pass it on my way to Flagstaff, It always catches my eyes. The creator of this hogan I think must have work at the Grand Canyon doing stone and brick laying. Just the Materials and methods of construction is total different then the average hogan, of course it's also a 100 years old. I'm wondering if this was a non-Navajo who married a Navajo woman and set up household here on the Reservation...anyway no one live here for over 50 years now, so I take tourist out to this spot.
More Off The Beaten Path in Page (16)
More Reviews (70)
- See All Sounds super I think you will enjoy
- See All Come & tour an awesome canyon in...
- See All May of the Grand Circle
- See All Don't mention the word BOMB.
- See All The Making of a Park
- See All REZ ball is what we call it.
- See All Soar above Page/LakePowell
- See All Dress for the occasion.
- See All Butchering a yearly sheep
- See All All the Hotels, Motels, B&B, and...
- See All All you can eat for one price.
Been to Page?Share your travels with the world!
Grazina's Related Pages
Have you been to Page?Share Your Travels