"Hotel Parkzicht" Top 5 Page for this destination Hotel Parkzicht Tip by catnl
Hotel Parkzicht, Eindhoven: 198 reviews and 2 photos
Parkzicht is reopened in 2006 and the owner is Listers(they have a chain of restaurants in Holland) Parkzicht is a 74 years old building.
In 1930 it was specially for single men coming to work in Eindhoven for Philips.
Its on the monuments list and the outside of the hotel cannot be changed, the inside is renewed in 2005,
Been here a few times but never slept here, just to visit friends and one time my daughter stayed here with her partner.
This hotel is old fashioned decorated with lots of old views of Eindhoven on the walls at the entrance.
Also met a VT member Mark, together with Xowe we helped him getting around at Eindhoven.
Unique Qualities: enough parkingspace and Satellite TV
In the summer its nice to sit outside on the big terraces in front of this hotel.
? 99,50 for a 2-pers. room
? 89,50 for a 1-pers. room
Address: Alb. Thijmlaan 18, Eindhoven
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: near the center 10 min. walk
Phone: +31 40 2146640
More Reviews (186)
- See All Eetcafe Spijker
- See All Latest news about flights
- See All Admirant, new shoppingarea Oct.2009
- See All The Rambler
- See All TAC Temporary Art in permanent building
- See All Marathon 15 annual event at Eindoven Oct...
- See All The Best animal hospital Dierenkliniek...
- See All Regional Streekarchief Eindhoven
- See All P-ing its forbidden
- See All Evoluon - Eindhoven 2003
catnl's Related Pages
Have you been to Eindhoven?Share Your Travels