"Milan to See the Famous Duomo" Italy Favorite Tip by Goner
Italy General: 753 reviews and 735 photos
Favorite thing: Incredible cathedrals like the famous duomo in Milan that holds 40,000 people.
Fondest memory: Seeing this gothic duomo with its crowned spires that seems to dominate the city.
Also seeing the glassed domed Victor Emmanuel Galleria, the first shopping mall. There are the signs of the zodiac in mosaic on the floor of the Galleria and it's customary to spin on the Taurus the Bull's _ _ _ _ _ .
Read more about this on my Milan page!
More Reviews (20)
- See All The Sistine Chapel
- Don't Miss the Paintings on the Walls
- Be prepared for rain in the spring
- The Colorful Island of Burano
- See All Comfortable and Close to Center of...
Goner's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels