"Verona is a Good Choice" Italy Favorite Tip by Goner
Italy General: 753 reviews and 735 photos
Favorite thing: Visiting towns with unique character like Verona that boasts the third largest Roman arena in the world.
SEE MORE ON MY VERONA PAGE!
Fondest memory: To see the Romeo and Juliett balcony in Verona (even if it's not the real one). "But what soft light yonder window breaks! It is east and Juliet is the sun"....something like that.
Note, they do a little rubbing on Juliet...
More Reviews (20)
- See All The Sistine Chapel
- Don't Miss the Paintings on the Walls
- Be prepared for rain in the spring
- The Colorful Island of Burano
- See All Comfortable and Close to Center of...
Goner's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels