"We flew Lacsa Airlines,..." Flying to Costa Rica Tip by SURFIN7TH
Flying to Costa Rica, Costa Rica: 19 reviews and 22 photos
We flew Lacsa Airlines, Non-stop from J.F.K. airport in New York to San Jose.
Once we arrived we rented 2 Toyota Rav 4's and a 4-door cab pick up. Manual transmition is highly recommended with the small engines and big hills.
Phone: (506) 2437-2400
More Reviews (48)
- See All Don't drop in on Jorge :-)
- See All Lock into 4 Wheel Drive BEFORE you get...
- See All SURF
- See All The Jewel of Playa Grandé
- See All Los Sueños Resort and Marina
- See All Costa Rica is Pura Vida !
SURFIN7TH's Related Pages
Have you been to Costa Rica?Share Your Travels