"Learn to surf if you don't..." Surf Tip by SURFIN7TH
Surf, Costa Rica: 6 reviews and 7 photos
Learn to surf if you don't already.
Costa Rica has waves 'every' day !, almost.
(I've been there twice and never seen a day I couldn't catch a wave.)
The water is in the 80's and the conditions are perfect for beginners and experts alike!
Address: This is Playa Guiones near Nosara.
More Reviews (48)
- See All Don't drop in on Jorge :-)
- See All Lock into 4 Wheel Drive BEFORE you get...
- See All SURF
- See All The Jewel of Playa Grandé
- See All Costa Rica is Pura Vida !
- See All I'm so excited. I just found this...
SURFIN7TH's Related Pages
Have you been to Costa Rica?Share Your Travels