"Charlotte is a hotbed for..." Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Favorite Tip by acemj
Charlotte General: 38 reviews and 36 photos
Favorite thing: Charlotte is a hotbed for antique stores. You'll find many by just opening the yellow pages (phone book). Since, antiquing isn't really my thing, I'll recommend a used book store instead. Buyers Books on Central Ave (at The Plaza) looks like my old elementary school library inside. Very simple. Just some bookshelves and a great selection of used books at great prices. I recently bought two books that would have retailed for $37 for only $9! (See more under Must See Activities)
More Reviews (192)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All The University of North Carolina at...
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!