"Los Reales Alcázares" Alcazar Tip by nulain
Alcazar, Sevilla: 134 reviews and 307 photos
'Los Reales Alcazares', Abd Al Ramán III ordered in 913 the construction of the Alcazar, a fortified palace which later became the residence of various monarchs. Pedro I, 'the cruel', (1350 to 1369) made significant additions to the palace which is one of the most important examples of Mudéjar architecture in Seville. The numerous rooms, patios and halls vary in architectural styles from the Islamic to Neoclassic. The beautiful gardens and fountains are especially worth visiting.
Address: Behind the cathedral
Directions: Going from "La Puerta de Jerez" throug the "Avenida de la Constitución" before getting to the cathedral turn right. At your right you see "El archivo de Indias" and at the end "Los Alcázares"
Phone: 95 450 23 23
More Things to Do in Sevilla (4)
More Reviews (23)
- Calle Sierpes
- See All Botellona...
- See All Talk to the locals!
- See All Seville is much more...
- See All Check this site out
- See All Typical trap in every touristic...
- See All Feria de Abril
- We left riding on donkeies sometime...
- See All El Meson del Serranito
- See All Some bars are family meeting points
- I have never been in a hotel,...
Been to Sevilla?Share your travels with the world!
nulain's Related Pages
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels