"Discovering Things for Yourself" Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Favorite Tip by Weissdorn
Turkey General: 527 reviews and 494 photos
Favorite thing: Discovering a new bay!
Well most of the time the others discover the new bays, because in the meantime, I've scene quite a few of them - but still you cannot get enough of it.
Fondest memory: Letting my crew members discover things for themselves. This is picture of my friend Mike, and he asked if he and his mate could use the inflatible raft with the outboarder (the tender). Yeah, sure I said.
They wanted to go to the local disco all night by themselves.
No problem, I said.
I showed them how to start and stop the motor.
"But what if we come back late?"
"Well, you'll be back before the sun gets hot, won't you?"
"Yeah, sure, why not?"
More Reviews (72)
- See All Osmanic Empire Soldiers
- See All Antalya
- No Suitcases, Please!
- See All Friendships
- See All The Friendly Guys Standing Outside the...
- See All Wine Bars in Turkey
- See All Renting a Car in Southern Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- See All Inside the Yacht
- See All Negotiate the Price, Then Order a Meal!
- Spiraling down to the Turquoise Sea
- See All Their Motto is "Dance Your Pants Off"
Weissdorn's Related Pages
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels