"BMW tower and museum" Top 5 Page for this destination BMW Welt - Museum and Car Exhibition Tip by Henkster
BMW Welt - Museum and Car Exhibition, Munich: 41 reviews and 77 photos
The BMW tower, which houses the BMW museum is one of Munich's highlights in modern architecture.
Ever since 1966, the BMW-works exhibit home-designed technology, products and developments. Every four years an artist is chosen to bring the exhibition up to date. The museum is situated in the silvery so-called ?Salatschüssel? (salad bowl) next to the Concern?s administrative building, whose four-leafed-clover design represents the four cylinders of a car engine. Visits to the assembly lines can be arranged after prior agreement by telephone (Tel. 38 22 33 06).
Address: m Olympiapark 1, 80809 Munich
Directions: Take U3 to "Olympiazentrum" and you are right there.
Phone: +49 - 89 125016001
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels