"If you don't like scyscrapers" La Défense Tip by matcrazy1
La Défense, Paris: 71 reviews and 133 photos
If you don't like scyscrapers there is much beautiful open-air crazy modern art on the ground in La Defense district. I liked it very much. What do you think?
Address: West Paris.
Directions: Boroughs: Courbevoie, Nanterre·& Puteaux.
Phone: +33 1 47 73 54 44
More Reviews (65)
- See All Climate and cold dogs
- See All City of Science and Industry
- See All Gifts
- The biggest youth hostel in France
- See All Keep right!
- See All Traffic rules
- See All If you are Rockefeller son/daughter
- See All Don't ask
- See All VTA = Virtual Tourist Addiction
- See All Do NOT follow the instructions :-))
- See All The Jewish quarter in Paris
Been to Paris?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels