"Venus de Milo by unknown artist" Musée du Louvre Tip by matcrazy1
Musée du Louvre, Paris: 796 reviews and 1,585 photos
Take a look at famous sculpture: "Venus de Milo" Melos (the Cyclades islands); circa 100 BC in the Louvre Museum.
Another Greek ancient culture masterpiece in... Paris.
Address: 99 rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris,
Directions: Near Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny.
Phone: +33 1 40 20 50 50
More Reviews (65)
- See All Climate and cold dogs
- See All City of Science and Industry
- See All Gifts
- The biggest youth hostel in France
- See All Keep right!
- See All Traffic rules
- See All If you are Rockefeller son/daughter
- See All Don't ask
- See All VTA = Virtual Tourist Addiction
- See All Do NOT follow the instructions :-))
- See All The Jewish quarter in Paris
Been to Paris?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels