A must do in Marbella lol (see menus): "La Comedia POSH" Top 5 Page for this destination La Comedia CLOSED Tip by Carmela71
La Comedia CLOSED, Marbella: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Well I have to say that until this year I did not go, as most of my friends prefer to go to tapas all the time.
but I went with Stace (Beach_dog) and we had a great dinner, you can also seat outside at the little terrace, overlooking the plaza de la victoria, in the city center.
It is a creative menu, full of interesting things ......
I do not remember what we had, and in they change so often the menus.... that I will only suggest to go there, is always an experience even if it is a little expensive...
We had starters, wine, deserts, main dishes, up to 80 euros between both.. more expensive than average, but one day is one lol
Address: plaza de la victoria, old town Marbella
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: open for dinner tuesday - sunday from 19:00 h
othercontact: - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: tel & fax: +34 952 77 64 78
More Reviews (97)
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Hipercor at Puerto banus
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All SELWO PARK
- See All Chicking flights information of Malaga...
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels