"Rue Cler" Rue Cler Tip by GUYON
Rue Cler, Paris: 3 reviews and 6 photos
The rue Cler (7° arrt) is one of the streets markets of Paris.
Only a part of the street is dedicated to the market. So it seems a bit short and has less interest than rue Mouffetard and Rue Montorgueil (see my Travelogues about these streets).
You will find there mainly food shops (meat, fish, delicatessen, fruits, vegetable, chocolate, etc.).
othercontact: Metro : Ecole Militaire
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (29)
More Reviews (154)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels