"Parking lots" Driving Tip by matcrazy1
Driving, Paris: 2 reviews and 2 photos
I always look for free or cheap place to park a car and Paris is in my top worse 5 cities in Europe in this matter (hmm... the worst for me was Florence - but it's the best city in Italy).
Unique Suggestions: 1. Stay at one place and look for a car leaving a place - be first to take the place - the competition is big :-)
2. Drive around (recommended up to 1 hour), be patient
3. Park in covered/underground or other paid parkings - be ready to pay more then for your accommodation :-)
3. Park your car in a forbidden place like most do (rather not in the middle of crossword) and prepare Euros - look at my picture!
Fun Alternatives: Use subway and/or your legs/feet.
More Reviews (68)
- See All Climate and cold dogs
- See All City of Science and Industry
- See All Shaking hands with Parisian mime
- See All Gifts
- The biggest youth hostel in France
- See All Keep right!
- See All Traffic rules
- See All If you are Rockefeller son/daughter
- See All Don't ask
- See All Do NOT follow the instructions :-))
- See All The Jewish quarter in Paris
Been to Paris?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels