VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Lune de Noche: "Some nights I wake up thinking of tortilla soup..." Texas Restaurant Tip by JillianTXNY

Texas Restaurants: 135 reviews and 160 photos

Very classy place with two locations (last time I checked.) One in Garland, TX and the other in Plano, TX. The interior is quiet and dark, like a fancy place, complete with waterfalls and a big night sky made with twinkling lights and a crescent moon.

Favorite Dish: Tortilla Soup - they bring you a bowl with cheese, avacado and crunchy litte tortilla strips in it, then pour your soup from a hot, metal cup. I have never had better tortilla soup than this in my life.

Chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce. My favorite dish anywhere. It's good here - not greasy, very flavorful. I'm usually so full of soup I can only eat about half my food - which is good because enchiladas reheat wonderfully.

Address: In Plano behind the Spring Creek Denny's.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Like everything else in Plano, it's in a strip mall, but don't let the modest outside fool you.
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 0
Theme: Mexican

• Written Jan 18, 2003

Comments

JillianTXNY

“Sell your TV. Get a passport. Live your life instead of watching someone else's.”

Ranked Member