"A new coach station for National Express" Metro/Buses Tip by jayhawk2000
Metro/Buses, Manchester: 50 reviews and 41 photos
National Express coaches arrive at Manchester Central on Chorlton Street. You now sit in a warm, dry, brightly-lit, secure and fume-free waiting room! It makes a huge change from the dank, windswept corridors that used to be your first impression of Manchester.
The station is a block off the Piccadilly Gardens transport interchange, between Chinatown and the Gay Village. Above it is a multi-storey carpark.
We're going where the air is free....!
More Transportation in Manchester (10)
More Reviews (53)
- See All No nonsense Turkish
- See All Learn some cool Manc trivia
- See All Meet a famous Mancunian
- See All Our 1st modern art gallery on the way!
- See All Less a hostel, more a basic hotel
jayhawk2000's Related Pages
Have you been to Manchester?Share Your Travels