"Le Vieux-Montréal and Le Vieux-Port" Old Montreal Tip by levoyageur
Old Montreal, Montreal: 151 reviews and 251 photos
The Montreal historical District has a lot of things to see and a lot of good restaurant. The better time for a visit is during the fall (September and the two first week of October) because it's more quiet and the Montreal view is beautiful with the red tree and the fresh air.
Address: Métro Place D'armes and Métro Champs-de-Mars
Directions: Between Viger Ave Est. & St Lawrence River
Website: http://Old Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
More Reviews (20)
- See All Taxi in Montreal....
- See All Parc Jeanne-Mance
- See All Great fun, great price!
- See All Dont turn right in a red light!!!
- The underground city (La ville...
levoyageur's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels