"Don't drink too fast :-)" Dining and Drinking Tip by matcrazy1
Dining and Drinking, Paris: 47 reviews and 31 photos
Parisian bars/pubs are addictive: full of nice people from all over the world, delicious beer, wine, spirits, drinks + music, music, music etc.
So better not to drink too fast not to loose great party.
Unique Suggestions: Get a taxi to your hotel. Drink as much mineral water (no gas) as you can before sleeping. Sleep looooong not to have hangover next/the same day :-).
Fun Alternatives: If you have hangover drink fast 1 beer :-).
Try soft drinks.
More Reviews (68)
- See All Climate and cold dogs
- See All City of Science and Industry
- See All Shaking hands with Parisian mime
- See All Gifts
- The biggest youth hostel in France
- See All Keep right!
- See All Traffic rules
- See All If you are Rockefeller son/daughter
- See All Don't ask
- See All Do NOT follow the instructions :-))
- See All The Jewish quarter in Paris
Been to Paris?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels