VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Timothy's Coffee World & West Coast Wraps: "Wraps, coffee and a bakery - all under one roof" Timothy's Coffee World & West Coast Wraps Tip by Carmanah

Me and my friend Lea came here for lunch after wandering around the downtown harbour. Apparently Timothy's is a huge Canadian coffee chain - but I'm Canadian, and I never even heard of them before I visited! Apparently they only have 3 locations in BC - two in Victoria, one in Kelowna... but over a hundred locations in Quebec and Ontario alone. That probably explains my lack of prior knowledge about this place!<BR>
Anyhow... this place is unique because it's a (sandwich) wrap cafe, a bakery and a coffee shop all in one. Lea and I had cafe lattés, and we both snacked on wraps. I remember having their tuna wrap... quite simple, but delicious and filling. For dessert we shared one of their chocolate covered peanut butter bars... oh it was so good!

Favorite Dish: The wraps and the chocolately peanut butter dessert bars... yum!

Address: 816 Government Street, Victoria, BC
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: On the west side of Government Street
othercontact: westcoastwraps@shaw.ca
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 0
Theme: Coffeehouse

• Written Jan 15, 2003

Comments

Carmanah Visits Here Frequently!

Carmanah

“You only live once!”

Have you been to Victoria?