"Many Many of them" Prague Tourist Trap Tip by mbsimjam
Prague Tourist Traps: 298 reviews and 180 photos
basically, when you go into a bar/pub/club/restaurant, be sure you know the prices of everything before you order it. If you are a foreigner, they love to overcharge and pocket the extra for themselves. If you aren't careful you may end up paying 60 krowns for a 25 krown beer (like me)
Unique Suggestions: Just check the price list. every bar has them.
Fun Alternatives: Theres no way to avoid it in the centre. they just come up. Check the price list or ask for the price before ordering.
More Tourist Traps in Prague (2)
More Reviews (72)
- See All If in a car...bring a GPS
- See All Caveman Feast
- See All Food to try in Prague: Trdelnik
- See All The Holiday Markets - atmosphere and...
- See All Lucerna - Bar, Cafe, Cinema, Theatre
- See All An Evening of Culture and Music
- See All Lazy Daze on Petrin Hill
- See All A few nights in jail
- See All Taxi drivers and their "foreigner...
- Winter vs. Summer
- See All If the Czechs are proud of one thing....
- WATCHING HOCKEY
mbsimjam's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels