"Allou Fun Park in Athens" Allou Fun Park Tip by Kodi01
Allou Fun Park, Athens: 5 reviews and 6 photos
This amusement park is located by the mall in Athens. It was full of people ready for fun times.
It was strange for me as it was my first time in another country at a amusement park with many different rides. I liked it very much.
Dress Code: I loved the rides at this fun park and also the people wearing rain coats on the water ride.
Address: Agios Ioannis Rentis
More Nightlife in Athens (4)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Gold Olympians
- See All Clear Monday is a holiday March 10th
- See All Restaurant at the...
- See All Olive trees and olive oil
- See All Football and basketball are favorites in...
- See All Ermou street os the main street to shop
- See All Vouliagmeni lake
- See All I think this is a major tourist trap....
- See All Cruise ships to other islands...
- See All Fallen columns......it could happen!
- Make sure to bring plenty of film!
Been to Athens?Share your travels with the world!
Kodi01's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels