"Cause Way -- Amador" Panama Things to Do Tip by Fantasmine
Panama Things to Do: 234 reviews and 444 photos
The Cause Way consists of three islands joined together with the stones that were digged to construct the canal.
It has 3.5 km. perfect for running, skating, cycling or just walking.
At the end you can enjoy a good meal at any of the new restaurants (Barko, Bucanero's...)
You can also go shopping there and find the finest handicrafts.
All of this surrounded by the sea, wind and sun. What else can you ask for?
More Reviews (37)
- See All Do you like folklore?
- See All Panama City International Marathon
- See All BARRO COLORADO
- See All More local craft but in a real shop
- See All Miramar Intercontinental (only...
- See All Red Deck. While in Bocas this...
Fantasmine's Related Pages
Have you been to Panama?Share Your Travels