"Have our friend Hanni do your braids." Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Local Custom Tip by Martin_S.
Arad Local Customs: 27 reviews and 50 photos
This has turned into a custom, whenever Hanni comes to visit, Tal convinces her to do her braids. Then afterwards complains about how much it hurts, but looks fantastic.
I guess the "no pain no gain" line applies.
Several people have refered to the braids as Rastot, but in truth they are not.....The true Rastot are a hair style as seen with Bob Marley for instance and is a sign usually of the religious group called Rastafarians. We encountered them in Dominica while visiting there.
More Reviews (155)
- See All Kakao, the "new girl in town"
- See All Mantur, comfort in Arad
- See All Marielexoteria warms up in Arad
- See All Rishoniem, the first founding fathers...
- See All Patrick (Patje) and Lea
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Have you been to Arad?Share Your Travels