"Kota Tinggi." Top 5 Page for this destination Johor Bahru Off The Beaten Path Tip by A2002
Johor Bahru Off The Beaten Path: 25 reviews and 34 photos
Kota Tinggi is popular for the waterfall since many many many years ago. Go there and relax in the natural cooling water of the waterfall. For a more enjoyable day, bring some food there for a picnic beside the waterfall. It is nice in the hot weather.
It is better to drive there for the convenience.
Beware of the monsoon season when it is dangerous due to floods and rain.
More Reviews (77)
- See All Immigration and Customs.
- See All Getting to Larkin from Singapore -...
- Hot and humid climate all year.
- See All Car racing at Pasir Gudang.
- See All Festivals - "Tour of God".
- See All Safety.
A2002's Related Pages
Have you been to Johor Bahru?Share Your Travels