"Le Moulin de la Galette" Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by GUYON
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,968 reviews and 4,171 photos
The last surviving windmills which covered the top of the Butte Montmartre at the end of the 19° century.
It was a cabaret and a dance hall. Now, it is a private property .
othercontact: Corner of Rues Girardon & Lepic
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (29)
More Reviews (154)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels