"The solution for food" Franprix Tip by GUYON
Franprix, Paris: 3 reviews and 6 photos
You want to buy some food at a reasonnable price and you do not want to go to a restaurant or a fast food.
Go to the nearest FRANPRIX.
If you do not find a FRANPRIX, search for a MARCHE U or a G20 or a CHAMPION.
What to buy: You can buy everything you need : meat, ham, vegetable, fruits, cakes, candies, soft drinks, alcohol, bread,
What to pay: The prices are fair.
Address: Everywhere in Paris
Directions: It is a small supermarket chain which has 79 stores within Paris.
Theme: Food and Drink
Website: http://www.franprix.com (magasin Mirabeau)
More Reviews (155)
- See All How to become a parisian in one hour
- See All Musee Carnavalet (Paris Historical...
- See All Cafe de l'Homme
- See All Creperie Bretonne à Paris
- See All Again, a budget hotel
- See All Rent a bicycle (city of Paris)
GUYON's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels