"Catacombs of Sacre Couer" Montmartre & Sacré Coeur Tip by asturnut
Montmartre & Sacré Coeur, Paris: 67 reviews and 99 photos
Under Sacre Couer are catacombs that are sppoky and fun to visit. I don't remember if there was an admission charge (I think so.) But it was worth it because it was really cool.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (3)
More Reviews (18)
- See All Take the time to wander the streets
- See All Carousel at the Louvre complex
- You can't NOT shop in Paris
- See All The language "thing"
- Wonderful 3 Star Hotel near everything!
asturnut's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels