"Pere Lechaise cemetery" Père Lachaise Cemetery Tip by asturnut
Père Lachaise Cemetery, Paris: 62 reviews and 90 photos
Visit Pere Lechaise, a sprawling, uniquely European cemetery. It is a fascinating site. The cemetery is cluttered with thousands of monuments, each of them a unique tribute to the deceased. Many, many famous writers, composers and musicians are buried there. To name a few: Berlioz, Oscar Wilde, Jim Morrison, and Chopin. Pere Lechaise is very interesting. It would be so even if famous people weren't buried there. Stop by and have a look-see. It's free!
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (3)
More Reviews (18)
- See All Take the time to wander the streets
- See All Carousel at the Louvre complex
- You can't NOT shop in Paris
- See All The language "thing"
- Wonderful 3 Star Hotel near everything!
asturnut's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels