"Minor League Hockey" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Sports & Outdoors Tip by acemj
Charlotte Sports & Outdoors: 21 reviews and 21 photos
The Charlotte Checkers play at Cricket Arena (pictured here). An evening at a Checkers game is a great and affordable way to entertain a family. Most of the crowd is made up of young people all enjoying the game, hoping for a brawl on the ice and generally having a great time. Tickets are cheap and the action is fast and furious.
Address: 2700 E. Independence Blvd.
More Reviews (197)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All A little farther south
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All The University of North Carolina at...
- See All Pineville
- See All Looks can be deceiving
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels