Metropolitan Bakery: "Best bread in town!" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Shopping Tip by acemj
Charlotte Shopping: 34 reviews and 27 photos
I go to Metropolitan for the bread. Paesano, Pumpernickle, Sourdough, 8 grain, Whole Wheat and more! I buy their bread anytime I make a good meal.
What to buy: Breads, spreads, coffees and desserts.
Address: 810 Fairview Road
Directions: Foxcroft Shopping Center off of Fairview Road
More Reviews (190)
- See All Can't deal with the white stuff
- See All Healthy, tasty soups
- See All The University of North Carolina at...
- See All Pineville
- See All Charlotte Bobcats, the NBA is back!!
- See All Looks can be deceiving
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Charlotte?Share Your Travels