"by car" Top 5 Page for this destination by car Tip by catnl
by car, Eindhoven: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Coming from the higway A2, exit 32 or 33 going direction Eindhoven u might come across this square.
Eindhoven has a "Ring", a road all around Eindhoven.
This Ring has many trafficlights,Eindhoven has green waves, meaning when you drive the allowed speed the trafficlights give green light.
Mornings and afternoons there is many trafficjam around Eindhoven on its highsways, so dont be surprised in u will get stock
Eindhoven has good roads, very good signs with lots of several direction to each part of Holland.
Most districts have 2 or more maps which will tell u where u are and also streetnames and most important buildings are mentioned on this board.
I live just outside this Ring on the way to Veldhoven and the square on the picture will show u which direction to take.
This picture i took on a sundaymorning in summer when there was almost no traffic:-)
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (189)
- See All Eetcafe Spijker
- See All Best Hotel/Hostel Blue Collar
- See All Admirant, new shoppingarea Oct.2009
- See All The Rambler
- See All TAC Temporary Art in permanent building
- See All Marathon 15 annual event at Eindoven Oct...
- See All The Best animal hospital Dierenkliniek...
- See All Regional Streekarchief Eindhoven
- See All P-ing its forbidden
- See All Evoluon - Eindhoven 2003
catnl's Related Pages
Have you been to Eindhoven?Share Your Travels