"Dynamo Open Air Hardrockfestival" Top 5 Page for this destination DOA festival Tip by catnl
DOA festival, Eindhoven: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Favorite thing: On the travelogues of Welschap are many pictures of this great event.
We had 120.000 visitors ....wooooooo ...what a happening. The festival toke place on the Eindhoven Airport, Welschap. This is one of the things in my life i will never foget som impressive to stand on a high tower watching all this people listening to music the funny thing is u dont see many colors its all one big waving and moving brownish mass.
I used to work as the head of the backstage-bar 20 hrs. a day.
My daughter and son and also VT member Xowe and 37 other volunteers helped me running this bar. Opened 20 hrs. a day, the volunteers working in 3 shift for 8 hrs.
Many volunteers work at DOA over and over again, everybody loves it, its like a big family when we are setting up an almost complete village as well as during the event itself.
DOA still have events but under different management and lots of us quit working so did I, 1999 was the last time at Mierlo.
Fondest memory: History Dynamo OpenAir
Directions: different places
More Reviews (183)
- See All Eetcafe Spijker
- See All Best Hotel/Hostel Blue Collar
- See All Latest news about flights
- See All Admirant, new shoppingarea Oct.2009
- See All The Rambler
- See All TAC Temporary Art in permanent building
- See All Marathon 15 annual event at Eindoven Oct...
- See All The Best animal hospital Dierenkliniek...
- See All Regional Streekarchief Eindhoven
- See All P-ing its forbidden
catnl's Related Pages
Have you been to Eindhoven?Share Your Travels