"Cafe Central" Top 5 Page for this destination Cafes Tip by SirRichard
Cafes, Madrid: 30 reviews and 34 photos
This old style cafe with wooden & mirror walls is a quiet relaxed place for a coffee break in the afternoon (open 13-2.30am) or for a jazz session at night.
During live shows the drinks are a bit more expensive, but the entrance is free.
Address: Plaza del Angel, 10
Directions: Metro Sol / Anton Martin. Between Puerta del Sol and Calle Huertas.
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (155)
- See All WI-FI in the buses
- See All Lope de Vega Museum
- See All Madrid by Segway
- See All Hostels & Vegans restaurants
- See All "Doña Manolita" for Xmas Lottery
- See All Cerveceria Cervantes
- See All Parades and demonstrations
- See All TIO PEPE ad at Puerta del Sol
- See All La Sierra (mountains)
- See All Xanadu Shopping Mall
- See All Fortune tellers in the Retiro Park
- See All Hire a cell phone
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels