"Annasäule (St. Anna's Column)" Top 5 Page for this destination Annasäule Tip by sabsi
Annasäule, Innsbruck: 10 reviews and 26 photos
This column from 1703 basically divides Innsbruck into two pieces - the old part and the new part.
Address: In the middle of Maria-Theresien-Strasse
More Reviews (26)
- See All Axamer Lizum
- See All A traditional "Kaffeehaus"
- See All The great thing about Bergisel
- See All Be careful! Shops close early!
- Hyvää Suomi
- See All A dark train ride
- See All Beautiful buildings in the old town
- See All Irish beer in Innsbruck
- See All Friendly People
- Stiftskeller Waiters... Wanted dead or...
- Great accommodation in Innsbruck
Been to Innsbruck?Share your travels with the world!
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Innsbruck?Share Your Travels