"Mont Royal and TamTam" Mont-Royal Tip by excentrus
Mont-Royal, Montreal: 86 reviews and 161 photos
After eating in fabulous reataurants or partying all night you will need a good walk/hike to clean out the system. Do not miss walking around Mont Royal Park. it is so beautiful in all seasons...and is made for walking or cycling. It is very safe and you will get a fabulous view of the city once you reach the chalet (at top). In addition, if you happen to be here on a Sunday in spring, summer or fall, check out the TamTam at the monument on avenue du Parc, and get ready to let your hair down and dance. Wonderful rhythms of drums will draw you to a scene of peace and love (OK, I am an old hippie).
Oh yeah, Rio de Janiero might have Christ the Redeemer, but we have the cross :-)
Address: 1260 Remembrance Rd., MontrÃ©al, QC H3H 1A2, Canada
Directions: Mont Royal...walk up Peel Street or access the park from avenue du Parc
Phone: +1 514-843-8240
More Reviews (32)
- See All The "Grande Dame" of Sherbrooke Street
- See All Pierre Elliott Trudeau International...
- See All Absolutely the best coffee in Montreal
- See All Stroll along an historic canal
- See All High End Shopping on Sherbrooke Street
- See All Ice skating in July..now that's just...
excentrus' Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels