Gösser's: "A stylish bar" Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Restaurant Tip by sabsi
Innsbruck Restaurants: 108 reviews and 94 photos
A very stylish bar inside the Rathaus Passage, a modern new shopping gallery inside the town hall of Innsbruck.
Favorite Dish: We only went to this place for a drink but the pasta at the next table looked extreeemely lovely. Next time maybe!
Address: Rathaus Passage
Directions: Closest tram stop is Maria Theresien Strasse. The entrance to the gallery is on this street as well.
More Reviews (34)
- See All Axamer Lizum
- See All The great thing about Bergisel
- See All Be careful! Shops close early!
- Hyvää Suomi
- See All A dark train ride
- See All City tower
- See All Beautiful buildings in the old town
- See All Irish beer in Innsbruck
- See All Friendly People
- Stiftskeller Waiters... Wanted dead or...
- Great accommodation in Innsbruck
Been to Innsbruck?Share your travels with the world!
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Innsbruck?Share Your Travels