"Goldenes Dachl (Golden Roof)" Top 5 Page for this destination Goldenes Dachl Tip by sabsi
Goldenes Dachl, Innsbruck: 56 reviews and 95 photos
Oh well, this is supposed to be the main sight of Innsbruck, a golden roof - which is actually a gold-plated roof made of copper - from around 1500. It's not that impressive I think. For me there are nicer things to see and do here, such as a walk through the old town, a drink in one of the excellent cafes, a trip into the mountains.... But anyway, here it is: The famous Goldenes Dachl!
Address: At the main square of the old town
Directions: Old Town
Phone: 43 512 581111
More Reviews (26)
- See All Axamer Lizum
- See All A traditional "Kaffeehaus"
- See All The great thing about Bergisel
- See All Be careful! Shops close early!
- Hyvää Suomi
- See All A dark train ride
- See All Beautiful buildings in the old town
- See All Irish beer in Innsbruck
- See All Friendly People
- Stiftskeller Waiters... Wanted dead or...
- Great accommodation in Innsbruck
Been to Innsbruck?Share your travels with the world!
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Innsbruck?Share Your Travels