"When is a Taxi a taxi" Vietnam Tourist Trap Tip by ScottForster
Vietnam Tourist Traps: 103 reviews and 56 photos
Taxis from Saigon airport travel to the old quarter. There are loads of taxis at the stands outside the airport terminal. Before getting into the taxis check that it ita govt taxi and it has a meter. We were caught on our second trip in and negotiated a taxi that turned out to be a beaten up old car.
Unique Suggestions: If you get to the taxi and it isn't a taxi. Get out and go back and get a real one.
Fun Alternatives: Geta real Taxi.
More Tourist Traps in Vietnam (3)
More Reviews (20)
- Gotta have that silk slip
- TREKKING-TRAVEL in Hanoi were helpful.
- See All Kayaking in Ha Long Bay
- See All Give the guide book a break.
- See All Clothes Shopping- But don't forget Dry...
ScottForster's Related Pages
Have you been to Vietnam?Share Your Travels