"Arrival Area's" Top 5 Page for this destination Schiphol Favorite Tip by pieter_jan_v
Schiphol General: 45 reviews and 110 photos
Favorite thing: The Arrival Areas are at ground level. When entering Schiphol from your plane you walk from the gate through one of the so called "Piers" [B-G]. At the end you have to go down the stairs, go through imigration, baggage claim and customs.
From here you go to the shopping area called "Schiphol Plaza" where you find:
- Train Tickets counters
- Car rental company counters
- The red/wite MEETING POINT cube
Outside the Schiphol Plaza you'll find:
- Public Trabsportation buses
- Hotel shuttle mini vans
More General in Schiphol (29)
More Reviews (75)
- See All One of the latest Schiphol hotels.
- See All Watch out: Planes overhead!
- See All Quiet place in the transfer area
- See All Meditation Centre
- See All Schiphol Supermarket
- See All Panorama Terrace
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Schiphol?Share Your Travels