"A 5th century Roman Necklace" Top 5 Page for this destination Art Institute Tip by shrimp56
Art Institute, Chicago: 95 reviews and 165 photos
Please click on the image to enjoy the detail. This is a fine example of the use of glass in ancient jewelry.
Address: 111 S Michigan Avenue
Directions: East Loop, on Grant Park
More Things to Do in Chicago (37)
More Reviews (152)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
- See All Stay on the river, but near the...
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels