"A beautiful wooden bowl ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Art Institute Tip by shrimp56
Art Institute, Chicago: 95 reviews and 165 photos
The decorative arts are especially strong at the Art Institute. You will find this bowl and many other fine examples of American crafts on the ground floor of the museum.
Address: 111 S Michigan Avenue
Directions: East Loop, on Grant Park
More Things to Do in Chicago (37)
More Reviews (152)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
- See All Stay on the river, but near the...
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels